Sunday 9 February 2020

WFB 6th edition gets started

So after many months messing about, i've finally got a phone with a good camera on it, a Samsung S10.

After seeing the club at Sutherland taking up WFB 6th ed I decided to join in. I've always wanted a fantasy army but never had the cash, time or people to play against all at the same time!

I started off wanting an Orc and Goblin force but changed my mind to Beasts of Chaos as some miniatures became available at a good price.

So here's the first unit, some centigors. I copied the scheme from the army book as I liked the colour so much, but it took some doing!

I will add more stuff as I get it done.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see the passion back. You have very quickly become a popular and valued member of the club, which is sadly disconcerting for those of us who have spent decades there without being considered the same. I personally blame your Yorkshire accent (because it cannot possibly be your considerable enthusiasm, generosity or artistic skills). Chaos is a good choice, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyup mate, ta!

    I've chosen the beasts as they are still partially in production and a lad also had the core of the army going at a reasonable price. You going to join in?

    ReplyDelete